Employment with Vanderpool
At Vanderpool Construction, we value our employees and know that the success of our company is based on our team's consistent quality standards and hard work ethics.
We are always looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. If you are interested in a job in construction, you can begin or continue your career with Vanderpool Construction. Vanderpool Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on any of the job openings below to apply online.
Please take the following expectations into consideration if applying for a job at Vanderpool Construction.
- Communication - Be able to communicate with fellow employees and supervisors about job specifics.
- Customer Service - Enjoy being a part of making something better, be friendly and ensure our customers receive on time and quality service.
- Flexible - Be willing to go with the flow, as there are many variables that can change in a moment. Examples would include: Rain, needing help in another area, machine repair, etc.
- Follow Instructions - Be able to listen to and follow instructions
- Physical Labor - Be willing to work hard and get dirty. Conditions may be very hot or very cold.
- Responsible - Dependable, arrive to work on time, know your schedule
- Safety - Follow safety procedures to keep yourself and others safe
- Smile - Greet customers, fellow employees and have a positive attitude.
- Team Player - Construction Crews are similar to a football team. If one member of the team is missing, the production slows down. Be prepared to be a team player! Your best effort and attendance is important!
- Work Ethic - Self-motivated, able to work effectively where needed, do the job right and in a timely manner.
- *Please Note - Time off needs to be limited during our peak season. Peak season varies, but usually runs April thru October. We do work year round, but the MAJORITY of our work is completed during peak season and we need to be working when the sun is shining and the ground is dry.